Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£10 - £15.75 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Birmingham Drivers|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:45|
Information about the HGV Class 1 Driver role:
- 2/4 Tips per day within local area (70 Mile radius)
- Driving new hi spec vehicles & trailers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace/vehicle
- Communicating with office and night drivers regarding job progress / delays
- No handball
HGV Class 1 Driver hours of work & rates of pay:
- Monday to Friday days - start times between 03:30 - 08:00
- Monday to Friday nights - start times between 16:45 - 19:30.
- £10.00 Per hour up to 8 hours £13.50 Per hour PAYE (Days)
- £12.00 Per hour up to 8 hours £15.00 Per hour Self-employed (Days)
- £10.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £14.25 Per hour PAYE (Nights)
- £12.50 Per hour up to 8 hours £15.75 Per hour Self-employed (Nights)
Requirements for the HGV Class 1 Driver role:
- Must have held a valid C+E Licence for a minimum of two years with 180 days experience in that period.
- Have a valid digital tachograph and DQC (CPC) card.
- Have no more than 9 points for min or offences, DD, DR or IN endorsements are not accepted for insurance purposes.
- Experience with Skeleton trailers, 20ft & 40ft containers.
All HGV Class 1 Drivers benefit from the following:
- 28 days paid annual leave (PAYE ONLY)
- CPC training
- Weekly pay each Friday by BACS
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- Out of Hours contact available
PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's