LGV C+E ADR Tanker Driver
|Job Title:||LGV C+E ADR Tanker Driver|
|Salary:||£12 - £31.92 per hour, Benefits: Pension Contribution & Share Scheme (T&Cs apply)|
|Start Date:||2019-04-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Melaine Flowers|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 14:11|
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver your duties will include:
- Bulk delivery of hazardous fuels to customers in and around the local area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
Full assessment and training will be provide on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a Class 1 ADR Bulk Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 & 3 (in Tanks) are essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
- Previous tanker experience is essential.
This is a temporary (ongoing) position starting immediately on a full time basis, Rotating Day & Night shift pattern also including an occasional weekend rota as this is 7 day a week operation.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour (Days) & £15.96 per hour (Nights) Basic rate. OT is available after 9 hours daily which is paid at time and one half, plus weekend enhancement also - Saturday time and one half (between £18.00 - £23.94ph) and Sunday double time (between £24.00 - £31.92ph) All breaks are paid.
Drivers may also be entitled to Holiday pay.
Self Employed Drivers Welcome!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's