Level 3 Educator Practitioner Nursery nurse - Baby room
- Job Reference: 00027185-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Stockwell, London
- Salary: £21,174 to £21,881
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Hours:40 Hours per week
* Salary:£21,174.48 - £21,881.64
* Qualification:Level 3 + and above in Early Years Childcare
* Location:King George's House,
40 Stockwell Road,
London, SW9 9ES
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis we are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries. We are only able to conduct telephone interviews at this point in time as we need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing.
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is keen to hear from you and the Recruitment Team will be reviewing all applications. We will then be offering telephone interviews to successful candidates. We can then advise you on the next stage in the recruitment process. Please keep applying.
Our Stockwell Gardens Nursery are seeking Early Years Educators to join their tight knit team. Located in Lambeth, the nursery is an important community hub, providing much needed support for local families.
We are recruiting for an Early Years Educators who can create inspiring experiences for our children, whilst establishing a nurturing environment and encouraging bravery and curiosity in our children’s development. Our Early Years Educators will be a supportive team member and can work in a positive and compassionate way.
* Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
* Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
* At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
* To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
* To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
* To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
* To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
* Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
* A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate