Lettings Officer - Bristol, Avon and Bristol
|Job Title:||Lettings Officer - Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Location:||Bristol, Avon and Bristol|
|Start Date:||2019-03-12 00:00:00.0|
|Contact Name:||Laura Jackson|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 09:44|
If you’re someone from a customer service background, has worked in housing and/or a busy office administration environment and has a track record for delivering an excellent service to customers, please read on.
This is a telephone based role within the lettings team, based in our << location >> office. We are looking for someone with a passion for helping people improve their lives. The lettings team are responsible for finding customers the right home and in the right community, and having open and honest conversations with them to maintain a successful tenancy. The service they provide offers a platform from which people can rebuild their lives.
You will be:
- The first point of contact with our customers. You will build great relationships, work with them to offer a home in the right community that meets their requirements and will be somewhere they are really proud to live in
- Letting our homes in a timely and efficient manner
- Working with external agencies when required, to ensure our customers receive the right support they need
- Passionate about giving excellent customer service
- An excellent communicator who asks the right questions to get the information required, as well as someone who shows empathy for people who may be in very difficult situations
- Resilient, someone who embraces change and able to bounce back after dealing with challenging conversations
- Comfortable with managing your own workload and prioritising tasks accordingly.
What do you need?
- Previous customer service experience is beneficial, however not essential
- A 'can do' attitude and a real desire to help our customers
- Strong IT skills
- A good eye for detail and good numerical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment - flexibility is essential.
Closing date for applications **** with interviews taking place ****
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged with Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
Our colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. Bromford Housing Group will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us. All employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Workers - £11.41 - Bristol
£11.41 per hour, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension
Customer Service Officer
Client Services Officer
£14.45 per hour
Hyde Housing - Call Center 12 months
Chichester, West Sussex
£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Kitchen Porter, City Centre, £8.50 - £9.00ph
Bristol ( P O Boxes)
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour