|Job Title:||Lettings Executive|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2019 14:46|
Sales/ Lettings Negotiator
Salary : £25K pa pro rata (6 month FTC) plus commission
ARE YOU A DRIVEN, SELF-MOTIVATED SALES PROFESSIONAL? WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A DYNAMIC, FAST-PACED EXCITING INDUSTRY??
This is a great opportunity to excel and achieve with a national accommodation provider - selling and marketing luxury residential accommodation!
Key Purpose of the Role
- Manage the letting for Build to Rent portfolio
- To ensure a warm and welcoming environment to all visitors
- Ensuring the site is immaculate at all times
- Carry out daily inspections of the show flat and building
- Handling all enquiries - face-to-face, telephonic, electronic and social media
- Host show arounds/ site viewings to potential clients and customers
- Work with the marketing team to ensure literature and marketing material is reflective of the property offering
- Assist the promotion of the our service offering, the site and client experience
- Implement sales strategies to promote service, site and client experience
- Ensuring that all leads are followed up appropriately and effectively
- Meet sales targets and ensure customer/ client satisfaction
- Reporting - weekly and monthly
- Company ambassador - represent the client at events, fairs etc.
- Experienced sales / customer service / lettings professional (ideally in the property/ hospitality or retail sector)
- Exemplary customer service skills - always ready to go that extra mile when needed.
- Strong communicator with a warm friendly confident and engaging disposition
- Real attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills
- Proactively identify new customer and partnership opportunities
- Ability to build strong relationships with current and potential residents
- Strong organisational, time-management and administrational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task, learn quickly coupled with the use own initiative
- Thrive under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Strive to meet customer needs and deliver the highest level of customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please CLICK AND APPLY NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's