Blue Arrow is looking for experienced financial administrators for a Lending Analyst role with one of the UK's largest banks.
This role will consist of interpreting, analysing and uploading various pieces of information that is used in deciding whether or not to grant loans to businesses.
Please note, this role will be working from home. However, applicants should live within a commutable distance from Edinburgh as it is likely they will return to the office in the future.
1. Assist in the changing and editing of client documentation and details.
2. Updating the online system to reflect correct documentation and correct information of customers and clients.
3. Reviewing information from solicitors and important clients of the business.
4. Assisting and leading the closure of existing loans, as well as being able to create new loans for customers/clients.
You will need:
1. Experience in the financial sector
2. Good attention to detail
3. Ability to work from home (at least initially)
4. Good teamwork
5. Good communication
6. Analytical ability
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below.