|Job Title:||Legal Secretary|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sutton|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2019 13:43|
This a full time, permanent opportunity with a salary of £18,000.
The hours are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Duties will Include:
• Answering telephone calls and dealing with Client enquiries
• Taking accurate and detailed telephone notes
• Audio typing
• Collating information
• Maintaining Case Management System
• Communicating with Clients and third parties, both verbally and in written correspondence
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous Legal Secretary is essential
• Ability to Audio Type
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel that your skills and experience meet the required specification and this is the position you have been looking for then do not hesitate in clicking 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please call Laura Sutton 01527 591091.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website or call us on 01527 591091
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's