|Location||Kingston upon Hull||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£17000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm
Start Date: 16th September, please only apply if you have no holidays booked within the first 12 weeks of the start date due to the impact it would have on the training.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Legal Processor to work at our ever expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be required to manage a caseload of Remortgage transactions.
As a Legal Processor, your duties will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
To be considered for this Legal Processor role, the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated experience within Administration / Customer Service / Conveyancing
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Legal Processor role, please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220