|Job Title:||Legal PA|
|Salary:||£24000 - £33000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 17:41|
Law firm is seeking an experienced PA to support Lawyers at their London offices.
The PA will provide lawyers with the administrative support they need to provide seamless legal services to clients and help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning tasks. The PA will become involved in all aspects of the management and execution of their allocated Lawyers' day to day workload by providing exceptional and proactive administrative support. Duties include:
- Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding lawyers of meetings etc on a daily basis.
- Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external.
- Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations and deal with related details.
- Arrange or, where necessary, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc.
- Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping.
- Support lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations.
- Liaising with Business Development and Marketing regarding arrangements for events and producing marketing material.
- Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as appropriate and/or ensuring that all messages are passed on in a timely manner
- Assist in resolving client queries and arrange client meetings
- Assist lawyers in the billing and credit control process by liaising with the lawyer and accounts and to produce standard financial/time reports through the system.
- Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate.
- Previous experience providing PA support at a senior level.
- Experience within the legal sector is desirable, but not essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
- Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focussed working method
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Research Officer - Law/Criminology
£100 - £200 per day
Asset Protection Specialist
£22950 - £25000 per annum
Fundraising & Partnerships Officer
£28901 per annum
Slow Sand Filter Operator
£21500 - £29095 per annum
Mobile HGV Technician