|Salary||£16000 - £18000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pertemps are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Law Firm based in central Birmingham, who are looking an individual to provide administration support.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all urgent and/or confidential communications are received and distributed from/to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Inputting, monitoring and checking data, required for finite and ongoing projects within the teams
- Working with all team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects
- Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously
- Supplying the relevant information required for financial management, supporting the head of department and teams by checking and sending invoices for payment.
- Running and collating reports which may include reports to the Board and senior management as required.
- Developing and maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the team
- To provide administrative support when appropriate to all team members to support a range of department initiatives
- Providing guidance and advice on relevant policies and procedures
- Continually improve and update legal content on intranet, so it is engaging, useful and interactive for internal users of legal services.
- Coordination of training and know-how – organising all legal events and training, preparing presentations and slides (e.g. PowerPoint), booking venues, organising internal communications, and marketing of training events to optimise attendance and developing know how materials.
- Dealing with administration of legal team meetings – preparing agendas, taking minutes and tracking actions to ensure progress and completion by the team
Working hours: Monday-Friday (37.5 hours a week)
Start date: ASAP
Location: Birmingham City Centre
If you are interested in the above role please click apply