|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your duties will also include:
• Processing of daily signings received, via the Bureau, investing any discrepancies and raising reconciliation queries.
• Reconciling payments, receipts and journal entries, highlighting and investigating discrepancies
• Completes Insurer payments by releasing on X-changing / De-linking system when receipts have been allocated
• Contacting Account Handlers in business via email or telephone to chase outstanding premiums or reconcile queries
• Using of Online Banking system to receipts/payments
• Investigation of legacy items to reconcile on system and reduce the amount of outstanding cash and debit/credit note entries
5 A*-C GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent. AAT qualified preferred but not essential.
2 Years' experience within either an Accounts receivable or Accounts payable role.
Experience of working with Insurance preferred but not essential
Acturis/Impact (as relevant) experience preferred but not essential
IT proficient, particularly in Excel
Knowledge & Skills
A highly numerate and accurate individual is essential with excellent skills in data entry
Efficient worker in a team and using own initiative
Flexible to change