|Job Title:||Ledger Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Liggins|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 09:07|
As the organisation is industry leading, it paves the way for an experienced Ledger Manager / Supervisor to utilise their experience and develop an already successful team. As this particular company prides itself on staff retention and offers amazing benefits, it offers the successful candidate an opportunity that very rarely arises in a stable business.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
• Successfully managing the Ledger functions of the business, including the development of 3 Ledger Assistants and a Finance Administrator
• Managing the credit control process and ensuring all UK nominal ledger accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
• Management of part of the organisations centrally controlled processes including company cars, parking recharges and insurance
• Liaison with stakeholders from Accounts Teams in other locations as well as liaison with general managers as well as suppliers' credit control teams
• Setting up new suppliers and ensuring that supplier payments are authorised accurately
This role would suit a Ledger Manager/Supervisor who has strong management skills and experience of successfully leading Ledger functions within an organisation. This is a great opportunity to forge a career in an industry leading organisation which is continuously seeking to keep their employees and customers happy.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's