|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
They are also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
- Provide leather related consulting services, information and support
- Deliver technical, environmental and chemical audits to the leather supply chain
- Provide leather technology and processing advice
- Give input into research and development activities
- Deliver training courses if and when needed
- Science degree qualified and industry experienced leather technologist with excellent verbal and written skills
- At least 10 years' experience in the leather manufacturing industry
- Experience of auditing and third-party auditor qualifications desirable
- Proven networking, presentation and relationship building experience
Working 37.5 hours per week, Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme (match contribution of up to 5%)
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration.