Learning support assistant Northfield
- Job Reference: 00027710-1
- Date Posted: 18 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Northfield
- Salary: £60.00 to £80.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Do you have a passion for supporting young people of varying academic abilities? If so, ABC Teachers would love to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for passionate TAs and learning support assistants with experience in Autism and various moderate learning difficulties for both full and part time roles in a school we work closely with based in Northfield. We also have other similar position covering across the Birmingham area.
You will be working with students of primary school age who have varying needs, alongside a team of supportive and caring staff, where the needs of the child always come first.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in working with children in a teaching assistant or support role. You should have excellent communication and behaviour management skills and will be able to help maintain a positive and supportive environment for learners.
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply via this advert or send your CV via the TES website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the Danny on (phone number removed).
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application