Learning Support Assistant
- Job Reference: 00022604-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Dronfield, Derbyshire
- Salary: £67.24 to £89.65 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Reach Education are looking to recruit specialist SEND Learning Support Assistants to work in the Sheffield area.
The positions are to work with children who have severe learning difficulties, and additional profound and complex physical and medical needs.
Essential experience and skills:
* Working with children who have SLD.
* Working with children who have profound and complex needs
* Working with children who have physical disabilities.
* Personal Care.
* To be able to bring fun to learning.
* Caring and respectful and show integrity.
* Encourage pupils to learn through a holistic approach.
* Honest and approachable.
* Be able to work alongside other professionals.
* Moving and Handling trained.
* Experience in a sensory setting.
* Sign Language.
* Tube/Peg feeding
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime etc) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one