Learning Support Assistant (Behaviour)
|Job Title:||Learning Support Assistant (Behaviour)|
|Salary:||£60 - £75 per week|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Catchpole|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 17:28|
Do you have experience in working as a Learning Support Assistant with Challenging Behaviour?
Pertemps Education are currently working with an Outstanding Primary School in Thurrock who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work within a designated unit on a permanent basis. You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis with pupils displaying challenging behaviour. You will need to start immediately and be available full-time.
The school are part of a larger multi-academy trust and are also a National Teaching School. The school offers good progression opportunities and great internal courses for development. With good results, the school aims to foster the children's love of learning with their bespoke curriculum.
You must be:
- Resilient, energetic and engaging with the ability to build rapport
- Able to understand the needs of children with challenging behaviour
- Have the drive an ambition to see every child succeed
- Experienced as an Learning Support Assistant
The school in return can offer:
- Second-to-none on the job training with a long-standing senior leader in the inclusion team
- Career progression, with opportunities to undertake teaching training (for this route you must be degree qualified)
If you are interested in this Learning Support Assistant opportunity then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Sarah on 01245 950 667.
All candidates will be subject to reference and DBS checks before appointment. AGY
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's