|Salary||£65 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This role required a calm and empathetic person, with good behaviour management and a positive approach. You will need to be committed to making a difference and breaking down barriers to learning that the student may face. Surrounded by a supportive team, this is a great environment for a team player who is dedicated to making a difference.
- Providing academic support in lessons
- Working closely with teaching staff
- Delivering fun break out activities
- Helping students engage in lessons
- Making a difference!
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be passionate about education
- Be able to build rapport quickly with students
- Know how to deescalate potentially challenging situations
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance –
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy