|Salary||£60 - £70 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This school provides a support for children that require additional support to ensure that they are kept on-track and given the tailored support. You will be working as a Learning Mentor in small classes of Key stage 2 students with behaviour challenges. This school works with children who require additional support and may have been outside of mainstream education for a while.
- Working as a Learning Mentor for Key Stage 2
- Providing classroom-based support for the teacher
- Inspiring children to engage in education
- Leading on activities in the classroom
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working within an Alternative Provision
- Be resilient and determined to make a difference
- Have a good level of behaviour management
- Have an understanding of the KS 2 curriculum
- Understand the barriers that children face in education
This is a great opportunity for a Learning Mentor who has experience working with children who have been excluded from mainstream education, and children who are in care. This school offers a rewarding and challenging opportunity.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.