|Job Title:||Learning Mentor|
|Salary:||£11000 - £13600 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 11:21|
This school has good facilities, an excellent team who are dedicated to providing their students with a high standard of education regardless of barriers that they might face. As a Learning Mentor, you will be working closely with the SENCO and class teachers to provide a high level of support to all students. This is a great environment for a Learning Mentor who specialises in challenging behaviour.
- Mentoring students with challenging behaviour
- Developing rapport with staff and students
- Providing academic support
- Taking part in whole school activities
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour
- Be dedicated to making a difference
- Have experience with the Key Stage 3 & 4 curriculum
- Be able to make lessons fun and engaging for students
This Alternative Provision is looking for a dedicated Learning Mentor to work with students who require additional support. An easy commute from Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas, this is a great opportunity to make an instant impact in a classroom setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then please click on the 'apply' button.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's