|Job Title:||Learning Mentor|
|Salary:||£65 - £75 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 09:19|
This Alternative Provision located near Dudley has a track record of providing children who have been excluded from mainstream schooling with a high standard of support. Staff aim to ensure that each child is given the opportunity to fulfil their full potential, using creative ways of teaching and supporting within the classroom. As a Learning Mentor, you will be given the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students that need it most.
- Learning Mentor working on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting the student during lessons
- Work with the Teacher to plan schemes of work
- Managing classroom behaviour of students
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced in working with challenging behaviour
- Have experience leading classroom activities
- Be able to build rapport with students who have faced barriers to learning
- Know how to diffuse potentially challenging situations
Located in Dudley this is an excellent PRU for a Learning Mentor who is a confident classroom practitioner and can demonstrate a good track record working within a challenging setting.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's