Learning and Development Trainer - Social Care
- Job Reference: 00039052-1
- Date Posted: 13 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £25,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Prosepro are currently working with a well established disability charity in the search for a Learning and Development Trainer to cover the South of the UK.
The role requires previous experience in such a role with appropriate qualifications outlined below. The role will be likely lightly different due to covid-19 and will require the trainer to cover learning for staff and managers via e-learning as well as travelling to services. Therefore, a driving license is essential for this role.
The charity provide a wide range of care to individuals with physical and learning disabilities, autism, ASD, challenging behaviours and other complex needs. The organisation have several outstanding and good rates residential homes, so training and development is of up most importance.
- Experience within a training role in social care
- Must have a recognised training qualification (PTLLS, Cert in ED CIPD or equivalent)
- MAYBO Accredited (desired) and experience designing and delivering L+D interventions to different audiences
- The successful candidate will be required to travel for this role, car and license needed
- Ensure that staff and managers are regularly and routinely consulted on all relevant aspects of the L&D programmes.
- Ensure that good quality information about L&D interventions is available and accessible for staff, using a range of media.
- Maintain an understanding of e-learning and other L&D approaches and techniques
If you are interested please apply and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the details