Learning & development Deployment Manager
|Job Title:||Learning & development Deployment Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive package available|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Elanor Currin|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 11:16|
We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning & Development Manager to lead the deployment of training and development actives within the South of the UK. As part of a wider national L&D team you will be accountable for delivery of a variety of programmes and courses to the entire Sodexo population including our senior leadership team and new contract mobilisations. You will need to possess a level of autonomy to operate successfully in this position. You will be challenged, rewarded and have the opportunity to deliver a first-class internal training service to help educate, develop and advance our employees whist promoting a learning culture with continuous improvement.
Please note as this position will require you spend approximately 70-80% of your time delivering face to face it is essential you are happy to incorporate a high level of travel with some overnight stays into your position. We can accommodate home working when training is not being delivered.Main responsibilities
- Ensuring the learning environment and resources support learner needs including group management and individual delegate support
- Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate to support session structure, this will increase learner confidence through professional service delivery
- Delivering training programmes in both a formal (e.g. tutor led) or informal setting, supporting and coaching learners to deliver skills, including utilising learning technologies with credible leadership capability to meet all learning needs
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes to evidence success factors and address shortfalls
- Liaising with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) and developing peer networks to fulfil the skills needs where appropriate and keep skills delivery current and accurate.
- Maintaining appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
- Ability to be a key member of project groups to support implementation of any new learning interventions (both regionally and globally)
- Experienced in delivering a central L&D curriculum to a high standard
- Confident communicator able to deliver engaged training to senior leadership teams
- Ability to use and work with multiple learning technologies, including e-learning, blended programmes, virtual classrooms and social learning spaces
- Good project management and planning/organisation skills
- Able to relate to others easily and build rapport quickly
- Able to operate with multiple reporting line and manage multiple priorities
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, Defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over 1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ideal candidate on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed tosafeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roleswill require applicants toundergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Learning Partner
£50000 per annum
Talent Development Business Partner
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Business Development Consultant
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£32000 - £34000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & car or car allowance