Learning and Development Coordinator
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Coordinator|
|Salary:||£21000 - £21500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 14:40|
An established professional association & charity organisation based in the Centre of Bristol, not far from Temple Meads, on brilliant transport links.
Our client offer brilliant benefits including; 27 days holiday + bank holidays, parking may also be provided on a rota basis, near Cabot Circus so very central location, close to bus links, option to buy holiday options and an excellent pension scheme which is 10% employer - 6% employee.
The role of Learning & Development Co-Ordinator is within a lovely open plan office with roof terrace which has fantastic views of Bristol so you will be based in lovely surroundings.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (flexible hours can be considered) and receive a salary circa £21,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Organising, marketing and managing different programmes as well as events across different regions. You will be providing administrative and secretarial support to the client boards, groups and branch and committees. Liaising with other Learning and Development Coordinators on a regular basis.
Your main duties will include;
- Publicise programme workshop/conferences/events, oversee event bookings and delegate database, develop and maintain a database of speakers, venues etc., update and administer budgets, prepare conference documentation, summarise post-conference evaluation, liaise with speakers, facilitators and Conference Chairs
- Co-ordinate speaker requirements and presentation deadlines, attend conferences, meet and greet at conferences and seminars, oversee all arrangements at conferences/seminars to ensure smooth running of the event, manage communications and booking details with venues
- Prepare & update budgets for programmes/conferences, attend monthly finance meetings to track costs, weekly team meetings, organise quarterly board meetings, prepare agenda, papers, minutes, organise dates, venues and agendas for quarterly Deputy Director of Finance Meetings.
- Provide secretarial support to the Branch Chair and Executive Committees, schedule, organise and attend Branch and Research & Development committee meetings, dictating and typing up any interviews for Research & Development committee projects, oversee the branch student committees, organise the compilation and circulation of Branch Executive meeting agendas, reports and minutes, participate in and take the minutes of each meeting, as well as chasing up outstanding actions, oversee the branch committee positions, maintain the website, work with the business development team to arrange details for sponsorship at conferences /seminars
- Facilitate / organise the Branch Annual Conference & AGM, develop with the Branch Committee a programme of events, including organising programmes and running the planned events, quarterly newsletter for members, liaise with other organisations for joint events, marketing meetings and projects at a relevant event
- Support the Administration of advertising, recruitment and selection process for the scheme on an annual basis, support with the induction programme for trainees, update the handbook when necessary, liaise with trainees, Training Managers and Placement managers on a regular basis to provide relevant information and answer queries, support in organising annual performance review meetings for trainees, organising and overseeing all arrangements at training events to ensure smooth running of the day, add and update trainee annual leave on HR system, as well as administering their competencies.
The Ideal Candidate:
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience ideally in a similar role, liaising with customers/ delegates at a senior level, be able to work effectively with minimal supervision, have outstanding proven organisational abilities, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, confident telephone manner and have excellent time management skills with a flexible approach to work.
Strong administration ability is essential.
An understanding of and interest in the NHS would be desirable as would any experience of events organising.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Lucy Oliver at Bristol Commercial Pertemps.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's