|Salary||£24000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
This is an excellent opportunity as this Training Provider have recently won a multi-million pound contract to deliver a variety of Training Programmes.
The position of the Learner Engagement/Recruitment Officer is a combination of being office and field based and you will be required to engage with referral partners that support and help individuals onto Apprenticeships and Pre-Employment Courses.
The role of the Learner Engagement and Recruitment Officer will be to develop relationships with relevant organisations who can refer individuals who may be interested in the employment programmes
Key responsibilities of the Learner Engagement/Recruiter will include:
- Working very closely with the Job Centre Plus and third party referral agents
- Forge relationships with particular target groups in order to generate interest for Employability and Apprenticeship Programmes
- Engage in outreach work - promote different programmes through arranging and attending open days
- Identify and interview customers to ensure they meet requirements and eligibility for training
- Attend networking events and fairs to widen network if referral partners
- Interviewing potential candidates both face to face and by telephone
- To provide Information, Advice and Guidance to learners and external customers on the different training programmes
This role is targeted and your performance will be measured against securing learners onto courses every month and retention of learners.
In return you can expect a basic salary of up to £24,000 + bonus,alongside 23 days+ bank holidays, business mileage, pension scheme and additional benefits.
Skills and Experience required for the Employer Engagement Officer:
- Previous experience within a related role- Learner Engagement, Employee Engagement or Recruitment
- Experience of working to targets
- Experience of working with young people and providing information, advice and guidance to learners.
- Networking, Lead Generation and building relationships with referral agents
- Experience of using social media for promotional aspects
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- A sales/recruitment background would be highly regarded
- Good all round administration skills
- Full UK Driving License and own transport
Keywords: Employer Engagement, Recruitment, Learner Engagement, Outreach Officer, Traineeship Co-ordinator