Leadership and Management Trainer/Assessor
|Job Title:||Leadership and Management Trainer/Assessor|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+bank hols, Pension, all travel expenses paid|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Simon Atkins|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 10:14|
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Providers that have won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes in Leadership and Management
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Leadership and Management.
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Management and Retail you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within London/M25
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Leadership and Management L3, L5 and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Leadership and Management Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Leadership and Management Trainer/Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Management Apprenticeships to L5
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Leadership and Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Penson, business mileage, laptop, mobile
French and Spanish Teacher
£100 - £185 per day
Hair and Beauty Tutor
£26,140.75 per annum
Digital Marketing and Junior Content Producer Trainer
£32000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days+ bank hols, Pension
Customer Services Training and Quality Manager
£30000 - £32000 per annum