- Job Reference: 00070547-1
- Date Posted: 20 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £22.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent
Are you a ‘Can-do’, flexible, team worker, problem fixer, passion for what you do, ability to manage diverse and demanding workload, think out of the box, open to doing things differently – a good sense of humour?
Can you share our values and always demonstrate them?
If yes, come and work with us!
About Inspire Neurocare:
Inspire Neurocare Worcester is a purpose-built specialist service for younger adults with neurological conditions, acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries that elegantly combines fantastic style and function to create an environment of rehabilitation and recovery.
Our bespoke care and rehabilitation programs will be delivered by an interdisciplinary therapy and specialist nursing team, working collaboratively with the people we support to set goals, carry out therapies and enable people to live fantastic lives. Inspire Neurocare colleagues are empowered to always put people first.
Summary of the Role:
To work in collaboration with the team, and other stakeholders, to provide effective leadership, support, and guidance for colleagues. Ensuring that all standards of practice are maintained, reviewed, and continuously developed. Not limited to clinical areas, the Lead Nurse, will ensure compliance with all the organisation’s strategies, policies, and procedures
* Always work in a person-centred, professional manner and in keeping with the applicable code of conduct.
* To uphold the values of Inspire Neurocare to lead the allocated nurses and care team and encourage and monitor the clinical staff’s adherence to company values and goals.
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and measure the outcomes of delivery through observation, feedback mechanisms and participation in the implementation of the audit framework
* Support and assist the Management team to promote and develop teamwork within a multi professional environment, demonstrating critical analysis and decision-making skills to effectively coordinate the team to deliver.
* To provide hands on care, and expert support; guidance and coaching for colleagues and other caregivers; sharing knowledge and experience to promote the highest standards of holistic care delivery.
* Specific day to day activities including, but not limited to assessing; planning; implementing and evaluating care delivery; administration and management of medicines; organising workloads ‘triaging priorities’; completing relevant documentation / electronic recording; dealing with medical emergencies and working collaboratively with other healthcare professionals including therapists; community teams and GPs
* Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve care practices and the resident experience through, for example: researching useful technology and other innovations; improving current systems ‘the way we do things’; training and development and participation in projects.
* To report any areas of concern through the appropriate channels and carryout investigations as delegated. Work closely alongside the Clinical lead & Regional Quality Assurance team to develop policies and procedures, and competencies.
Must hold the required qualifications to be registered with the relevant bodies
Knowledge of clinical standards and policies.
Previous experience working as senior nurse/ lead nurse/ ward sister within the Acute or community setting.
Two years post registration
Working within a Complex care or Acute setting.
Understanding and experience of Neurological conditions.
Positive attitude to support with clinical duties.
Open and transparent approach.
Ability to lead the MDT meetings when required and allocate tasks as per pathways and requirements.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact us.
TO VIEW OUR GDPR DATA PROTECTION PRIVACY NOTICE PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
We are now only able to offer positions to people who have had both Covid-19 vaccinations