|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
As a Lead QA you will be responsible for a highly regarded small technical team. You will be responsible for ensuring the team efficiency and that the products are produced to the highest quality and to customer specifications. Duties will include:
- Completing and recording all QA checks during the manufacturing cycle.
- Reviewing the production process to ensure products are made to specification.
- Carrying out routine checks on raw materials and check against specification.
- Responding to customer complaints, reporting trends and arranging compensation vouchers
- Raising and managing supplier non-conformances.
- Manage and report internal NCN's and reject database, noting trends.
- Completing various regular internal audits ensuring that corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensuring certificates are up to date for service and calibration of equipment.
- Managing holiday requests and cover for the QA team and compliance manager.
- Conducting appraisals for the QA team and support training and development.
- Train out Critical Control Point procedures and carry out competency audits.
- People management experience.
- Level 3 Food Safety Qualification.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably food.
- Lead, coach and motivate a small team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to confidently converse with all staff across different departments.
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Word & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to understand, collate and analyse data.
- Ability to problem solve and provide satisfactory resolutions.
- Highly organised approach and able to work in a fast moving environment