Lead Plant Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Plant Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Welsby|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 09:51|
The position will suit someone with a background in mechanical or electrical maintenance engineering who has either experience of team leadership or supervision,
Candidates must have:
- A relevant engineering qualification or time served apprenticeship.
- Proven experience in a senior / supervisory maintenance engineering role.
- Ability to plan / deploy resources to carry out planned and reactionary maintenance
- Experience of heavy industrial manufacturing plant and ancillary processes
- Strong Mechanical knowledge including Hydraulic systems
- PC literacy
Key responsibilities will include:
- To manage, lead and organise maintenance engineers, reporting to the Maintenance Manager
- Implementation and management of an effective preventative maintenance program.
- First-line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on plant, equipment and buildings diagnosing problems as quickly as possible.
- Managing and balancing the workload across the available engineers
- Ability to manage key metrics
In return there is the opportunity to join an established manufacturing organisation, who are committed to both their employees and their customers. There will be significant opportunities for training and development for the future benefit of the successful candidate.
The role will be based on a standard day shift, but the ideal candidate will offer a flexible attitude to cater for the demands of the business. A salary of £35 - £40k per annum will be offered depending on skills and experiences.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Plant Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£30000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: van + others
Structural BIM Lead
£35000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: 5% Pension, 25 days Holiday
Technical Process Lead
£38250 - £48000 per annum
£50000 - £52000 per annum