Lead PCB Engineer
- Job Reference: 00036250-1
- Date Posted: 22 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Lead PCB Engineer – Satellite Communications job available in Reading, Berkshire
A very exciting opportunity has been created within a rapidly expanding research and development organisation that design and manufacture high frequency satellite communication systems. They have added over 30 engineers to the business in the last 12 months and with plans to continue growing, they require a Lead PCB Engineer to head up and provide technical authority for their PCB team.
The Lead PCB Engineer will be the design authority for printed circuit board activity. You will manage and assist with the full product development, including design, layout, test and troubleshooting. The Lead PCB Engineer will grow and manage a team of engineers, whilst continuously improving design processes.
Skills / experience required for this Lead PCB Engineer vacancy:
* To have significant experience in multilayered PCB design / layout, ideally using Altium.
* Previous experience with either high-frequency RF PCBs or satellite communication systems.
* Experience with design, layout, testing and troubleshooting.
* An understanding of high-volume PCB manufacturing processes and costs.
COVID-19: Until the UK is out of National Lockdown, we will arrange initial interviews via telephone and video. If you were successfully offered a job, you will be provided with the necessary IT and equipment to work from home.
How to apply:
* If you would be interested in this Lead PCB Engineer job in Reading, Berkshire then please apply here or via Octagon Recruitment Group website.
* For further info you can call Bhav Patel on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)