|Job Title:||Lead Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 16:50|
My client, a leading aerospace manufacturer, based in Tewkesbury are currently looking for an Lead Engineer to join there NPI Engineering team.
The successful Lead Engineer will be responsible for leading complex technical assignments and engineering programmes and you will act as the engineering focal in support of all engineering activities as well as being part of a multidisciplinary project team with the responsibility for provide an essential link between our customer's needs and delivery of our business goals.
Further to this as the Lead Engineer you will be expected to provide input into one or more phases of new product development: design, testing, creation, marketing and introducing to market.
Key Expertise of Lead Engineer
· HNC, HND, Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering
· You must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills that will enable strong collaboration and coordination, this will include a broad range of communication means including informal (e.g. verbal, e-mail, etc.) and formal (e.g. reports, presentations, etc.)
· Strong Servo Valve knowledge to include an understanding of their applications and principles of operations
· Excellent, hands-on, testing skills (e.g. vibration, pressure impulse, thermal, endurance, hydromechanics, test control and data acquisition)
· Understanding of manufacturing/machining processes
· Success in having lead detailed technical projects
· Awareness of formal inspection and approval of test methods
This role is rewarded with a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
For further information on the Lead Engineer role or further opportunities available through Omega contact Tobias on 01453 852 552 or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£9.45 - £11.65 per hour
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£21000 per annum
£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension
£35 - £40 per hour