|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Circa £33,500 per annum||Sector||Estate Agency & Property Management|
We require an Electrical Lead and Qualifying Supervisor to join the team on a permanent contract and ensure the effective delivery of a high quality electrical maintenance and installation service. Your role will require you to complete electrical repairs, maintenance and installation whilst working hand in hand with your Team Leader to monitor and maintain electrical compliance across Property Solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing electrical repairs, maintenance and installation work, whilst managing and maintaining electrical compliance across Property Solutions
- Working independently and taking responsibility for jobs or aspects of jobs up to a value of £25k, including the co-ordination of hired plant and associated operators. You will be directly responsible to the M&E Team Leader and FM Manager (Hard Services) for the effective day-to-day delivery and control of works issued
- Ensuring that an excellent standard of workmanship is achieved by yourself and all employees under your control including sub-contractors and that performance levels are met.
- Ensuring that appropriate control procedures adhered to and that safe methods of work are employed at all times, including safe operation of plant and equipment.
Candidate requirements include:
- Successful completion of a recognised Apprenticeship with a Minimum of NVQ Level3 and AM2
- City and Guilds 2360 Part 1 and 2 qualification for Electrical Installation
- City and Guilds 2391 Part 1 and 2 qualification for Electrical Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations or equivalent
- Working knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Experience of managing and motivating teams under tight time constraints
- Working knowledge of Electrical Installations BS7671: 1992 Wiring Regs. 18th Edition.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 18th July.
This is an exciting time to join Bromford; Glassdoor has named us as a top 5 best place to work in the UK for 2019 and we’ve merged Bromford, Merlin Housing and Severn Vale to create a new Bromford, meaning even more new homes, opportunities and relationships. We’ve set aside a joint investment of £1.5b as we plan to build 14,000 new homes over the next decade.
This role will be employed by Merlin, part of the Bromford Group. Colleagues tell us they really value the benefits we offer, see the full list here.
Bromford Housing Group is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding employees and customers, as a result we will carry out pre-employment checks. The nature of these checks will vary according to the role applied for, and may include details of current/previous employment, unspent criminal convictions, education and proof of relevant qualifications. We will also be asking for references for everyone who is offered employment with us which must cover the last two years. In addition to this, all employees will be asked for evidence of their right to live and work in the UK - further information is available on the UK Government website.
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time - all speculative CVs will be treated as a direct application