Lead Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-08-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Hilditch|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 16:10|
They predominantly work on commercial, banking and retail projects but have an impressive portfolio that covers a range of sectors and vary in value from £40k to £6m on average.
They are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years’ experience in electrical design and someone who has the ability to lead and mentor a small team of engineers. The successful candidate will have experience in a client facing environment and be able to work to under pressure to help ensure the team meets their deadlines.
- HNC/D or Degree qualified.
- IEng or CEng is desirable.
- Membership of MIET/MCIBSE is desirable.
- Great team working ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with MS Office, Dialux/Relux, Trimble and AutoCAD/Revit.
Summary of the role:
- Representing the business at client meetings, liaising with stakeholders and professional teams alike.
- Review and sign off design submissions.
- Development of electrical systems.
- Cable calculations including discrimination studies/diversity calculations/voltage drop/overcurrent selection.
- Lighting calculations including Lux values/uniformity values.
- Assisting with production of contractors proposals – detailed specifications and supporting drawings/schematics.
- Liaison with Mechanical team for power/containment requirements and co‐ordination.
- Liaison with the Estimating team for tender assessments and pricing purposes.
- Survey and report on existing electrical installations and identify customer requirements.
- Highlight changes in standards/legislation and report to the business.
This company is offering between £45k and £55k dependent on the experience of the successful candidate.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB Network for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £40000 per annum
£16.69 + Overtime premiums
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Electrical and Controls Engineer
£350 - £400 per day
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits