Lead Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £37000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 17:21|
What will you be responsible for?
* Maximising efficient productivity whilst ensuring all preventative and reactive maintenance is carried out on time.
* Ensure operational and engineering-based maintenance is designed and delivered to optimise production plans, quality and cost.
* Control the operation of the planned Preventative Maintenance Programme
* Regularly review Planned Preventative Maintenance regimes and make adjustments where necessary
* Take responsibility & provide support to sub-contracting staff.
* Ensure all site regulations are followed
* Be responsible for organising Safety Permits, Method Statements and Risk Assessments in line with Health & Safety requirements.
Experience & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar role either in a manufacturing environment. You will also be / have knowledge of:
* Supervisory / Management experience
* 17th edition
* Good attitude
* Health & Safety knowledge
* IOSH or NEBOSH - Desirable
Package & Benefits
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to extra discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Healthcare cashback scheme
If interested please apply directly via acorn or contact myself on 07767671293 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's