Lead DSP Engineer - FPGA
- Job Reference: 00005528-1
- Date Posted: 23 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Edgware, London
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Lead DSP Engineer - FPGA job available in Edgware, Greater London
A leading engineering company that designs satellite communication systems are seeking a capable Lead / Principal level DSP Engineer - FPGA to join their very exciting team in Edgware, Greater London. This organisation has well over 35 years in the industry and 200+ employees. Their requirement for a Lead DSP Engineer - FPGA has come about due to the expansion on a new division within the business.
Job Details: As a Lead DSP Engineer - FPGA you be responsible for implementing digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms using MATLAB, communicating with FPGAs, and working on Software Defined Radio (SDR) technology. You will work closely with FPGA design and RF design engineers.
* To have a strong background in DSP Architecture / Engineering using MATLAB.
* Experience in working with FPGAs, ideally with VHDL programming experience.
* Previous experience in any of the following would be beneficial but NOT essential: Satellite Communications, RF Engineering, Software Defined Radio, or Wideband Digitization.
This DSP / FPGA Design Engineer job in Edgware, Greater London is a fantastic opportunity to work on ground-breaking technology.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone interview / video interviews. We would aim to get you an 'offer in principal' for you to start your contract as soon as this period of 'lockdown' is lifted