LAC Qualified Social Workers
|Job Title:||LAC Qualified Social Workers|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Woodward|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 16:03|
As a Qualified Children's Social Worker you are responsible for;
• Ensuring that a Child or Young Person receives appropriate care, education and health services
• Work alongside other professionals
• Manage an allocated workload relating to children, young people and families
• Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively
• Share responsibility for planned intervention and service provision
• Take part in formal case reviews, including child protection conferences and core groups.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward at Pertemps Medical for more information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's