- Job Reference: 00095402-1
- Date Posted: 8 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services
- Job Type: Permanent
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There’s nothing better than knowing you’ve helped to make something perfect for someone and working as a Labourer for Bloor Homes you can do just that. With our commitment to excellence and your exacting standards we can create homes that our customers will be proud to call their own. Reporting to the Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager your role will be varied, with plenty of opportunity to shine as you maintain the highest standards. Get in touch today for your chance to become part of something great.
We are recruiting for an experienced Labourer to join our Western Region, to be site based at our Carterton Site in Oxfordshire. Working as a Labourer, you can play a crucial role in ensuring we always meet those exacting standards, assisting the various trades on-site with general labouring duties to the very best of your ability. This role will be diverse, ranging from monitoring stock levels to maintaining satisfactory standards of cleanliness throughout the site, including welfare and compound facilities, making the Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager aware of any issues or concerns.
* Keeping an eye on stock levels and to make the Site Manager/Assistant Site Manager aware of the stock levels when low.
* To maintain a satisfactory level of cleanliness throughout the site, including welfare and compound facilities.
* There may be a requirement to take on the role of a first aider onsite.
* Aid with any health & safety measures in order to comply with standards, such as; pedestrian routes and access, securing perimeter fencing, installing fall protection systems and site shut down procedures.
* Attend meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Comply with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Undertake any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience in a previous role as a Labourer on a busy construction Site
* Effective communication skills, and good time management
* Self-motivated and proactive with an enthusiastic work ethic.
* Pension Scheme.
* 30 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays).
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location).
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV