Lab Test Technician
|Job Title:||Lab Test Technician|
|Salary:||£9.70 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bruce Robertson|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 15:58|
1. Conduct test activities following good laboratory practices and to committed dates.
2. Operate test equipment in accordance with work instructions and training provided.
3. Communicate to the responsible Test Engineer, any out of specification (OOS) results or events that occurs during testing, and support any associated investigations.
4. Record all test results and ensure documentation produced is accurate, compliant and error free
5. Analyse results, as required, and prepare documentation to feedback.
6. Support Test Method Validation activities.
7. Support laboratory monitoring and maintenance activities.
8. Suggest and support improvements to laboratory processes.
9. Any other such duties as may be relevant to the progress of the Research and Development department.
Knowledge and expertise
Computer literate e.g. MS Office (essential).Previous test experience (essential).
Experience of working within a regulated test environment (desirable).
Experience of working to GMP standards (desirable).
A-Level in a science or technical subject (essential)
If you are interested please contact Bruce for more information on 01295253449
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's