|Job Title:||Lab Technician|
|Salary:||£10 - £11 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Gibbons|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2019 14:31|
1. Be responsible for testing, quality control, regulatory and product development.
2. Work on own initiative and escalate issues to Production Manager - Oldbury.
3. Work closely with Production to ensure timely despatch of on spec deliveries.
4. To support the sales team in business development by developing solutions in response to customer demands.
5. Meet customers when supporting the sales team when required (occasional travel).
6. To create and maintain electronic records on TTC's MRP system Microsoft NAVision.
7. Keep all Bills of Material up to date including operating instructions.
8. To ensure all laboratory areas are kept in a clean and safe state.
9. To adequately train personnel.
10. To comply with the Company Equal Opportunities Policy.
11. To comply with the Company Health & Safety at Work Policy.
12. Any other duties as required by the company.
Hours of work are 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday with an early finish of 3:30pm on a Friday. This role would start as a temporary position with a view to be made permanent if successful after a 3 month trial period. Pay is negotiable dependant on experience.
Please click apply to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's