|Salary||£30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Pertemps Swindon are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Equipment Controller to work in Swindon.
The successful Laboratory Equipment Controller will be responsible for:
- To lead, plan, coordinate and execute timely calibration and qualification of all QC laboratory equipment across the QC labs ensuring equipment is kept in a state of control and compliance
- Ensure QC equipment calibration and qualification activities are planned, effectively tracked, monitored and achieved in accordance with agreed timelines
- Writing & execution of protocols and reports (URS/DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ), organisation of qualification work into packages suitable for audit presentation
- Completing routine performance checks and calibration duties on analytical laboratory equipment as specified in the calibration schedule
- Maintain and control a visual management system of qualification, validation and calibration activities
- Assisting in maintaining a clean working environment within the QC Laboratory
The Laboratory Equipment Controller will have:
- Relevant science-based degree; e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy
- Substantial experience 5-10 years' working in a pharmaceutical QC function, preferably within a sterile site
- Substantial Technical experience, must have minimum 5 years' and 'hands-on' knowledge working with calibration and qualification of analytical systems
- Extensive experience of instrumental and traditional analytical techniques
- Communication skills - must be able to speak, listen, and write. Hold presentations, facilitate meetings and trainings, and create reports
If you would like to speak to us about this Laboratory Equipment Controller role, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.