|Job Title:||KYC Analyst|
|Salary:||£17.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 15:34|
Location: Fountainbridge, Edinburgh
Pay Rate : £17.00 per hour
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest banks in the UK and are looking to recruit Know Your Customer (KYC) Analysts to start in early February. This will be a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 09:00am to 17:00pm (35 hour week - flexible working hours available)
As a KYC Analyst you will be working in the Anti Money Laundering (AML) support team, you will be acting as a subject matter expert for all client due diligence for Commercial Banking clients.
- To receive, analyse and fulfil the requirements of KYC/KYB in line with the Commercial Bank standards
- Ensure compliance with the company's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate
- Act as a liaison point for managing relationships within Commercial Banking, including collaborative working with AML partners
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones
- Adapt to and identify changes in systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement
- Sharing best practice and promoting a continuous improvement culture within the team
Experience - THIS IS REQURIED
- Procedural/Product/Specialist Knowledge - strong technical knowledge of Anti-Bribery, AML and Sanctions and good technical knowledge of other financial crime areas
- Oral and Written Communication - strong communication skills
-Excellent analytical skills
-Organisational Awareness - Know how to get things done and gain commitment
-Stakeholder Management - Know how to influence others to achieve objectives
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have previous Anti Money Laundering, Fraud/Risk or Financial Crime experience.
If you think this is an opportunity for you then please contact Kirsten Fowler on 0131 225 7531 or send your CV to Kirsten.email@example.com