|Job Title:||KYC Administrator|
|Salary:||£12.12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 09:44|
Pay Rate: £12.12 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £12.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Global Transaction Compliance (GTC) Shared Services is responsible for ensuring the bank remains compliant with CDD standards and the Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing.
- To receive analyse and fulfil the requirements for specific entity types of KYC/KYB in line with the Commercial Bank CDD standards.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Group's business at all times.
- Support Client Management team as subject matter expert in respect of Customer Due Diligence/ KYC and OKYC, to onboard new customers in an efficient and effective manner - ensuring ongoing compliance requirements are met.
- Respond to a wide range of Customer/Relationship Manager enquiries, resolving queries and issues satisfactorily.
- Provide input on reports to management, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner to monitor and control risk effectively suggesting improvements as appropriate.
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones.
- Experience in regulatory background (KYC, AML)
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace "in the moment" coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team.
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's