|Salary||£12.12 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £12.12 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £12.12 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Global Transaction Compliance (GTC) Shared Services is responsible for ensuring the bank remains compliant with CDD standards and the Group Policy and legal requirements relevant to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing.
- To receive analyse and fulfil the requirements for specific entity types of KYC/KYB in line with the Commercial Bank CDD standards.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements where appropriate implementing actions to protect the Group's business at all times.
- Support Client Management team as subject matter expert in respect of Customer Due Diligence/ KYC and OKYC, to onboard new customers in an efficient and effective manner - ensuring ongoing compliance requirements are met.
- Respond to a wide range of Customer/Relationship Manager enquiries, resolving queries and issues satisfactorily.
- Provide input on reports to management, in an accurate, compliant and timely manner to monitor and control risk effectively suggesting improvements as appropriate.
- Support as required, project activities in order to ensure they are delivered effectively in line with key milestones.
- Experience in regulatory background (KYC, AML)
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace "in the moment" coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in all areas
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.