|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Blue Arrow are currently working with a large well known UK retail banking brand who require KYC Administrative Assistants to support their KYC Analysts.
Previous administrative experience is necessary for this role, as you will be supporting the KYC Analyst with administrative tasks, aiding with basic level Anti-money Laundering activies, gathering information of potential customers, managing workflow and updating systems.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with this banking group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. This position could be a stepping stone to you becoming a KYC Analyst in the future.
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
Location: South Gyle
Pay Rate: £10.12ph
Contract Term: Temporary (6 months with possibility of extention)
Working Times: Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm (shift rotation)
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Annual Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.