KS3 & KS4 Supply Teacher
- Job Reference: 00095419-1
- Date Posted: 8 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Billericay, Essex
- Salary: £120 to £750 Per Week
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Do you have experience working in schools and want flexibility with your job? Here at Simply we are here to help provide work for those that need it.
Simply Education work very closely with schools within Essex that are in need of cover requirements, this being day to day, short term or long-term jobs, if this suits you and you want to pick the days you work, then get registered today!
Working with Simply education you will be provided with your own secondary consultant who will be on call 24/7 for you.
So, if you live within the North Essex Area and looking for work within either Primary or Secondary schools then get in contact toady to find out more and register.
See below for requirements:
You will need:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jemma Terroni (phone number removed)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available