- Job Reference: 00095383-1
- Date Posted: 7 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Plumstead, Norfolk
- Salary: £150 to £210 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
KS2 SEN Teacher
£150 - £220 per day/ £750 - £1100 a week
Full time/Long term
Trial days starting ASAP
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a having a minimum of 6 weeks experience
November 2022 start, trials starting ASAP
We are looking to recruit an SEN Teacher for employment in a well resourced school The post is to start as soon as possible, and you will be working pupils aged 7-11 years old, the role can be flexible and will be on a full time basis.
The school has a modern facilities, and has consistently been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. The school deals with pupils that are of a vulnerable and sometimes challenging nature. You will work closely with your colleagues to create action plans for students of primary age taking an active role in implementing a programme that positively encourages learners to overcome barriers to learning, improve their skills and ultimately gain recognised qualifications.
To be considered for this SEN Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a QTS or equivalent
• Strong academic background
• Comfortable teaching across all levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Send team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call