KS2 Teacher - Gateshead
|Job Title:||KS2 Teacher - Gateshead|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 10:00|
This is a lovely, modern primary school which are gradually expanding to two-form entry due to popular demand. This is therefore a fantastic opportunity for a KS2 teacher to get their foot in the door of a supportive and well-resourced primary school during this exciting time. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs who have experience teaching in KS2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a KS2 Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary school teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the KS2 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's