KS1 Teacher - South Tyneside
|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher - South Tyneside|
|Location:||Tyne And Wear|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-04-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 12:37|
This is a lovely, two-form primary school where the staff are supportive and the pupils are hardworking making this a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop as a KS1 Teacher. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and outstanding NQTs who have experience teaching in Year 1 or Year2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a KS1 Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 1/2 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's