|Salary||£90 - £125 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
This is a very large, vibrant primary school where the staff pride themselves on the friendly and welcoming atmosphere that they encourage and their hardworking pupils. Because this is a long-term role, the successful KS1 Teacher will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessing of the appropriate curriculum. We will accept applications from both experienced teachers and excellent NQTs who are looking to kick-start their primary teaching career through long-term work.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience as a KS1 Teacher in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Year 1 and Year 2 national curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.