|Job Title:||KS1 Teacher|
|Salary:||£45 - £110 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-12-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Langthorne|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 13:38|
The Key Stage 1 class teacher will be supported by a teaching assistant, and planning will be done in conjunction with the other Key Stage 1 teachers and co-ordinator. As such, enthusiasm and strong team working skills are essential.
The successful Key Stage 1 applicant will:
* Have at least one years experience as a Key Stage 1 teacher
* Possess strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Be committed to the continued success of both the pupils and the school
* Be a team player who is committed to participating in the full life of the school
Benefits for the Key Stage 1 teacher;
* A supportive team of experienced teachers
* A management team that is committed to CPD
* Competitive rates of pay
* A dedicated Education Network consultant
This post is open to NQT's
Working with The Education Network:
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the education sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 50 years and have unrivalled reputation within the North East's education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
We are not a company who needs to hit targets for the number of people we interview we are a company who has pride in the service we provide and in the teachers and support staff we work with. You are more than a number when you are working with us.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's