|Salary||£8.54 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Supervisor to join our team in the kitchen. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main responsibilities
As a Kitchen Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
- Ensuring food is prepared to a adequate level
- Ensuring team is managed effectively
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience working in a kitchen environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A flexible “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.